- Lithium silicates allow quick application with low risk of unwanted residues
- Accelerates the concrete polishing process therefore saving time and costs
- Penetrates into concrete and offers durable protection
- Maintains appearance and slip resistance of the original concrete finish
- Reduces water absorption and water-borne staining
- Environmentally friendly formulation
- Easy to use
Tech-Dry® Lithium Concrete Densifier is a specially formulated penetrating concrete sealer containing active lithium silicates. Typical applications include treating polished concrete floors in residential housing constructions, retail establishments, shopping centre foyers and manufacturing warehouses. It is also suitable for dust-proof or water-proof sealing of concrete masonry if applied appropriately.
This concrete sealer penetrates into the concrete surface and blocks the pores or capillaries by formation of calcium silicate hydrate. This calcium silicate hydrate binds within the concrete matrix and hardens the concrete surface resulting in hard, dense, dust free and traffic resistant surface finish. Smooth or gloss finishes can be easily achieved by surface polishing.
Due to the high activity of lithium silicates, this Tech-Dry concrete sealer accelerates the concrete polishing process, thus saving time and costs. Unlike traditional sodium silicates, this sealer unlikely leave residues such as white effloresce salts or other unwanted residue discolorations on the treated surface.
For more information, download the Densifier data sheet